Organic Arnica Vegetable Oil 100ml - Institut Maloé
Organic arnica oil: natural and effective care for small aches and pains
Organic arnica oil is a macerate of arnica montana flowers in organic sunflower oil, which offers you natural and effective care for small everyday aches and pains .
This oil has many virtues:
- It is anti-inflammatory, anti-hematoma, anti-pain and healing , which makes it essential for relieving blows, bruises, bumps, sprains and bruises. It reduces swelling, redness and burning sensations.
- It is very gentle and well tolerated , which makes it suitable for children and sensitive skin. It does not contain additives, preservatives or synthetic fragrances.
- It stimulates blood circulation , which promotes the elimination of toxins and oxygenation of tissues. It can help reduce cellulite, varicose veins and heavy legs.
- It tones and firms the skin , improving its elasticity and resistance. It can thus prevent sagging skin and the appearance of wrinkles.
- It brings radiance to the complexion , reducing pigment spots, dark circles and redness. It can thus give a more luminous and uniform appearance to the skin.
- It offers you a moment of relaxation and well-being , thanks to its light and non-greasy texture, which penetrates easily into the skin. In massage, it provides a feeling of softness and relaxation, while diffusing a delicate and captivating fragrance.
To benefit from its benefits, simply apply organic arnica oil to the areas to be treated, just after a blow or injury. It will soothe pain and promote healing .
Organic arnica oil is composed of 100% arnica montana macerate in sunflower oil, from organic farming . It is made in France , in compliance with quality and safety standards.
Don't hesitate any longer, quickly order organic arnica oil, the natural and effective treatment for little aches and pains!
- To benefit from its benefits, simply apply organic arnica oil to the areas to be treated, just after a blow or injury.
Possible food use
None except allergy
100% arnica montana* macerate in organic sunflower* oil.
- Arnica Montana*, Hellianthus Annuus*.
Possible food use
*From Organic Farming