Organic Babassu Vegetable Oil 100ml - Institut Maloé
Organic babassu oil: the magic oil that transforms into liquid treatment!
Organic babassu oil is a vegetable oil extracted from the seeds of the babassu palm, native to the Amazon . This oil has the particularity of being solid below 20°C , but liquefies easily on contact with the heat of the skin or under a trickle of lukewarm water.
It then becomes a liquid treatment with multiple virtues :
- It revitalizes and illuminates the skin , nourishing it and protecting it from external aggressions.
- It has exceptional penetrating power , which makes it the ideal base for massage oils. It leaves the skin soft and velvety , without a greasy film.
- It is rich in fatty acids and antioxidants , which gives it anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, anti-microbial and healing properties .
- It is suitable for all skin types , even the most sensitive or oily, because it is not comedogenic .
To benefit from its benefits, simply warm organic babassu oil under a stream of lukewarm water or between your hands, then massage it into your skin, pure or mixed with other vegetable or essential oils. You can also use it as a solid balm, applying it directly to dry or irritated areas of your skin. You will then feel a pleasant sensation of warmth and softness.
Organic babassu oil is composed of 100% babassu vegetable oil (Orbignya oleifera), from organic farming . It is made in France , respecting the environment and your health .
Quickly discover organic babassu oil, the magic oil that transforms into liquid treatment!
- Simply warm organic babassu oil under a stream of lukewarm water or between your hands, then apply it directly to your skin or hair, pure or mixed with other vegetable or essential oils. You can also integrate it into your homemade cosmetic recipes, following the recommended dosages.
Possible food use
None except allergy
Pure and virgin Babassu* organic vegetable oil 1st cold pressed
- Orbignya oleifera*
Possible food use
*From Organic Farming