Organic Chia Vegetable Oil 100ml - Institut Maloé
Organic chia oil: the vegetable oil that nourishes and protects your skin and your health
Organic chia oil is a vegetable oil extracted from the seeds of the chia plant, a plant native to Mexico and Guatemala . This oil is very rich in essential fatty acids , particularly omega-3 and omega-6 , which give it exceptional therapeutic and cosmetic properties .
She allows to :
- Prevent skin aging by protecting the skin from free radicals thanks to its antioxidant power.
- Regenerate and heal the skin , stimulating the production of collagen and promoting the repair of damaged tissues.
- Soothe skin irritations , reducing inflammation and relieving redness, itching and tightness.
- Prevent certain inflammatory, circulatory or nervous disorders , by regulating cholesterol levels, improving blood circulation and strengthening the nervous system.
To benefit from its benefits, simply massage organic chia oil onto your skin, pure or mixed with other vegetable or essential oils. You can also use it as a food supplement, respecting the recommended doses.
Organic chia oil is made from 100% chia vegetable oil (Salvia hispanica), from organic farming . It is made in France , respecting the environment and your health .
Quickly discover organic chia oil, the vegetable oil that nourishes and protects your skin and your health !
- Simply apply organic chia oil to your skin, pure or mixed with other vegetable or essential oils. You can also use it as a food supplement, respecting the recommended doses.
Possible food use
None except allergy
Pure and virgin Chia* organic vegetable oil, 1st cold pressed
- Salvia hispanica*
Possible food use
*From Organic Farming